Friday, June 24, 2011

Hello, Weekend!

I am so beyond happy that it's FINALLY the weekend. This has been one looong week. Matt and I have a busy weekend ahead of us and I can't wait!

Tonight I am going on my friend Chris' boat house. Last night we went down and it was so nice and relaxing sitting on the water watching the sunset with a glass of wine in my hand. :-) I brought our dog, Chase, down to hang with Chris' dog Buffet. Chase and Buffet get along great! So much so, that Chase trusted Buffet enough to jump off the boat onto to pier and they both hauled booty! (Annoying) I had to chase them all around the Marina. When I finally caught up with them they were at the beach in the water jumping off the pier!! What the hell?!?! I thought Chase hated water. I guess not when he's with his best friend Buffet. My friend Chris and I got the biggest kick out of it. We kept doing voice overs for them. I can only imagine what they were thinking!

                                                                   Chase and I
                                                             Matt and I with Chase

Well I'm hoping tonight will be another great adventure, without the dog this time. Later we also plan on going to Wild Duck, a little bar on the water. Did I mention, I adore summer!! 

No comments: