Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Yay Blog!!

Yay! So I've wanted to start a blog for a while now. I love reading blogs and was totally envious of my sister when she started her blog (it has been so great being able to read about all the adorable things my nephew says and does- I heart him so much) So I figured I should start my own blog! I'm interesting enough (maybe). Since I am a newlywed of three weeks now (watch out!) I thought it would be fun to write about my new marriage and new life as Mrs.Bogdan (hence, "Life as Bogdan").

         Matt and I on our wedding day. I was just a little excited. Only waited 6 years for this day :-)



5 comments:

laura said...

Hello! Life as Bogdan! Cant wait to read moreee!

Helen said...

Woohoo!!!! Love your blog already!! Keep writing. I love reading Laurie's blog too! Now I can keep up to date with both my second daughters!

Mandy said...

Yay!! Thanks Mrs. Helen! Glad you like it! I'm going to try and get good with posting things daily and taking lots of pics :-)

Faith said...

new follower! excited to follow along and i'm loving your blog already! congrats on your marriage! :)

Mandy said...

Thanks Faith! And congrats on your marriage, and home. (I'm a new follower to your blog too!) I think it's safe to say, we're on the same life path! :-)