When it came to getting a first anniversary gift for Matt I hadn’t really thought about it till a girlfriend at work had asked what I was getting the hubs.
She reminded me that the theme for the 1-year wedding gift was “paper.”
Hmm I hadn’t made a scrapbook since…2005?
But I didn’t want to just make a scrapbook of pictures, I wanted a theme. That’s when I hit up Pinterest and saw an icon that read “52 reasons why I love you.”
I thought I could combine the two- scrapbooking and list of reason why I love the hubs.
I told my mom the idea and she suggested writing “29 reasons why I love you” since our anniversary date is May 29th.
It was decided, I would get some pictures, def. stickers and type up my 29 reasons why I love Matt.
The scrapbook turned out to be really cute and a great keepsake.
Seemed like the hubs really liked it, he’s emotional like that- ha!
These are the 29 things I included on my list.
1. We never stop laughing together
2. No matter how silly I act I never get embarrassed in front of you
3. You’re just as weird as I am
4. You dance with me
5. You eat sweets with me
6. Seeing how much happiness Chasey brings you
7. How much you love Chase and I
8. The fact that you built a fence, garden and home for us
9. You’ve officially made our house a home (a really nice one!)
10. Your smile
11. Your beard, duh?
12. The music you write about us
13. The shows you play
14. Your trust in me
15. Your belief in me
16. Always telling me how pretty I look
17. You’re so dang handy
18. You’re super outgoing
19. I never have to worry about entertaining you at a party
20. Your love for music
21. Your ambition
22. The fact that you love me so much you’re willing to work so I can stay home with little binker Bogdans!
23. Your sense of humor
24. The way you always kiss me hello and goodnight (do that forever)
25. The fact that you always feel the need to slap my hiney
26. Your love for fedoras
27. Your hott bod
28. Your silly side
29. Your love for Mexican food