Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Snowy Saturday...

It actually snowed in Baltimore on Saturday!
I was so excited to take little Chasey out in the snow and to be “snowed in” with the hubs.
We just relaxed Saturday morning and watched “Just Wright” with Queen Latifah and Common. It was really cute! What a treat to finally have cable and HBO, I feel like we actually live in 2012 now- kind of. Ha.
Late Saturday afternoon Matt and I met my parents at Red Robin for lunch and then met our neighbors Jess and Dan at IKEA.
Jess is so cute and pregnant and all she talked about while we were walking around was getting a cinnamon bun and ice cream cone before we left.
By the time we were ready to leave IKEA the snow and winds had really picked up, but by that point we ALL were craving an ice cream.
So we totally ran to our cars in 20 degree weather and 30 mile per hour winds with our ice cream in hand. Ha! We were laughing so hard, but they were so tasty so it was worth it!
Saturday night we went to downtown for a friend’s birthday.
I was totally crushed when I heard the news about Whitney. So heartbreaking.
But luckily the bar turned into a Whitney Houston tribute night and they played all her music! Then I HAD to dance.


 It was such a nice weekend!
Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone! Can’t wait to read about everyone’s Valentine’s Day!


4 comments:

Faith said...

you are so fun! i can tell by your posts, hehe.

that would be me ... i eat ice cream regardless of how cold it is. only cool people do that ;)

and it is so sad about Whitney. i still can't believe it.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Mandy said...

Hahaha! Thanks Faith! I try to keep it fun around here- I mean, when you work all week you have to Live it during the weekends, right?!

Omg, so sad about Whitney.

Happy Vday to you too!!

Whitney Cypert said...

What a fun weekend!! I bet the little tribute to Whitney was fun too. I love her songs! Ohhhh boy does ice cream sound good right now! Ps. Once again....I want a dog!!

TJOsMommy said...

do you really look that nice when you are just hanging around the house?! b/c i know if i'm hanging around the house it's nothing but comfy pjs for me...no make up...and def no pics, lol! You go girl!!!