Thursday, September 6, 2012

A little Relazation..

Us Bogdan's have been enjoying some nice relaxation time. 

I feel like my mom would say it's "totally zen" here. 

Not that we went anywhere special. I don't know if I'd considered Ocean City, Maryland "special" but it's definitely nice and a total tradition for any Baltimore folk. 

I mean, let's be honest, anything is nicer than sitting at a desk all day.

Even today when it rained all day and Matt and I got all slap-happy-goofy-bored.  You know how when that happens you laugh so hard you cry?

Maybe not as hard as when Matt and I saw the biggest hairiest butt crack known to man. Seriously, hairy butt cracks less than a foot from Matt's face make me laugh so hard my nostrils shake and flare. I had to walk away or I would have really peed my pants. 

Anyway, life has been good this week. 

(Assateague Island) 
Tomorrow is our last day on vaca. Hopefully, the sun will come back out and we can be lazy and lay on the beach all day reading.


5 comments:

Faith said...

Awww looks like you're having the best time! Love the pictures!

I emailed you at work today ... I suck. I didn't realize you were gone, lol.

Whitney Cypert said...

Looks like a good time! I love the horse pictures. I wish I was on vacation. Permanently.

laura said...

Wish we could of made it down. Def better then being at work!

Brittany said...

Looks like you guys are having a great vacay! I love horses...they're such pretty animals. Can't wait to see more pics!

henning love said...

ahh what a great vacation!! i hate when vacations end