Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Weekend in Review:

Our weekend looked something like this...

-          Helped bf Emily & her soon-to-be hubs move into their new house (across the street from us)!
-          BYOB and sushi with amazing friends
-          Hit up the new grocery store by our house  (You know you’re getting old when this is exciting)
-          Got a pedicure at a new nail place, and then hung out with three-year-old nephew which resulted in a smudged big toe
-          Marshalls for some good finds on work clothes    
-          Target and Chick-Fill-a with nephew and parents
-          Sang “how much is that doggie in the window” an estimated 200 times this weekend
-          Chris’ boat with amazing friends and family Sunday to Hart Miller Island
-          Lived my worst nightmare- public bathroom on island with 1,000 spider webs and spiders inside. I still can’t believe I pulled down my bathing suit and peed in there. What was I thinking?! Ahhh!!
-          Kayaked for the first time
-          Got a tan and a really burnt nose
-          Swam in insanely dirty bay water and enjoyed every minute of it
-          Sat in sun for an additional 2 hours because boat wouldn’t start back up
-          Ate ice cream and crab chips for dinner Sunday since we didn’t get home until 8:45
We def. had a fun jam-packed weekend, think it’s safe to say it’s officially summer.  
Woop Woop!


6 comments:

laura said...

HAHAHA! I love how Travis is such a "diva" and we had to float him around the water. The water looks extra dirty in these pictures. LOL!!

Brittany said...

Looks like a blast!! Love that y'all ate ice cream for supper :)

Ashley said...

I'm pretty sure a public bathroom with spiders in it is my worst nightmare too!!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

I like pedicures. I love BYOB. I enjoy eating with friends, but I hate sushi. Still, I think I want to spend a weekend with you.

Garrett Cypert said...

EW! I HATE spiders! I'm impressed that you had the courage to go in there! And ice cream for dinner sounds delish!

Whitney Cypert said...

Haha so the post above was from me...OOPS!