Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Weekend in Review:

Our weekend looked something like this...

-          Helped bf Emily & her soon-to-be hubs move into their new house (across the street from us)!
-          BYOB and sushi with amazing friends
-          Hit up the new grocery store by our house  (You know you’re getting old when this is exciting)
-          Got a pedicure at a new nail place, and then hung out with three-year-old nephew which resulted in a smudged big toe
-          Marshalls for some good finds on work clothes    
-          Target and Chick-Fill-a with nephew and parents
-          Sang “how much is that doggie in the window” an estimated 200 times this weekend
-          Chris’ boat with amazing friends and family Sunday to Hart Miller Island
-          Lived my worst nightmare- public bathroom on island with 1,000 spider webs and spiders inside. I still can’t believe I pulled down my bathing suit and peed in there. What was I thinking?! Ahhh!!
-          Kayaked for the first time
-          Got a tan and a really burnt nose
-          Swam in insanely dirty bay water and enjoyed every minute of it
-          Sat in sun for an additional 2 hours because boat wouldn’t start back up
-          Ate ice cream and crab chips for dinner Sunday since we didn’t get home until 8:45
We def. had a fun jam-packed weekend, think it’s safe to say it’s officially summer.  
Woop Woop!


6 comments:

laura said...

HAHAHA! I love how Travis is such a "diva" and we had to float him around the water. The water looks extra dirty in these pictures. LOL!!

Brittany said...

Looks like a blast!! Love that y'all ate ice cream for supper :)

Ashley said...

I'm pretty sure a public bathroom with spiders in it is my worst nightmare too!!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

I like pedicures. I love BYOB. I enjoy eating with friends, but I hate sushi. Still, I think I want to spend a weekend with you.

Garrett Cypert said...

EW! I HATE spiders! I'm impressed that you had the courage to go in there! And ice cream for dinner sounds delish!

Whitney@Keeping Up with the Cyperts said...

Haha so the post above was from me...OOPS!