Our weekend looked something like this...
- Helped bf Emily & her soon-to-be hubs move into their new house (across the street from us)!
- BYOB and sushi with amazing friends
- Hit up the new grocery store by our house (You know you’re getting old when this is exciting)
- Got a pedicure at a new nail place, and then hung out with three-year-old nephew which resulted in a smudged big toe
- Marshalls for some good finds on work clothes
- Target and Chick-Fill-a with nephew and parents
- Sang “how much is that doggie in the window” an estimated 200 times this weekend
- Chris’ boat with amazing friends and family Sunday to Hart Miller Island
- Lived my worst nightmare- public bathroom on island with 1,000 spider webs and spiders inside. I still can’t believe I pulled down my bathing suit and peed in there. What was I thinking?! Ahhh!!
- Kayaked for the first time
- Got a tan and a really burnt nose
- Swam in insanely dirty bay water and enjoyed every minute of it
- Sat in sun for an additional 2 hours because boat wouldn’t start back up
- Ate ice cream and crab chips for dinner Sunday since we didn’t get home until 8:45
We def. had a fun jam-packed weekend, think it’s safe to say it’s officially summer.