Monday, July 16, 2012

Bikes...

My sister and brother in-law bought two mountain bikes off of our neighbors for 50 bucks.
Seriously good way to spend $50.
We had those bad boys out every day, last week after work, riding all around the neighborhood.
I have the sore vagina to prove it.  
We were also attempting to teach my three-year-old nephew how to ride a bike. (mostly trying to get the whole pedaling thing down).
I kept yelling things like…
“Don’t Stop!! Keeping pedaling!! Like a MACHINE!! Like a MACHINE!!”
I came to the realization that my nephew probably doesn’t know what I mean when I say “like a machine!” I really don’t even know what I’m saying.
I also loved when my sister came back from a bike ride with Matt she asked, “How’s Trav doin” (regarding learning how to pedal).
I said, “It’s too much pressure. There are too many people around.”
Then Trav told her, “Yeah Mama, it’s too much pressure. It’s just too much pressure.”
I keep forgetting three is the repeat-everything-Aunt-Mandy-says age.
Now Matt is all about getting bikes. I’m 100% down but I really need a bike that is a little less painful. The mountain bike is clearly geared towards someone who has….well, balls.
I found this cuteness on The Walmart’s website and for less than $100 bucks. Oh snap!

Wonder if Matty will buy for me?

4 comments:

Whitney Cypert said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA Garrett and I just got bikes not too long ago and I DEFINITELY understand the sore vagina. And butt. I don't know if my seat sucks or if my butt's just too big but something sure ain't right. I guess I'm just not used to it. Bikes are fun, huh? : )

Brittany said...

Hahahaha! Cannot stop laughing!!

Faith said...

hahaha, you kill me! so yeah, i think i should get a bike together. and then we can talk to each via text or phone call about our sore vaginas. :)

laura said...

Imagine how bad out va jay jay's would hurt if we popped a curb like steve did.