- Friday enjoyed the madness that is “Magic Mike” with my coworker.
(The movie was okay, Channing Tatum is insanely hott and an amazing dancer- I’m getting all hott and bothered thinking about his grindin dance moves).
- Experienced my 1st migraine during “Magic Mike” not because of the hottness of the guys but because at work Friday we had a volunteer day (outside) and it was legitimately 105 degrees and I died.
Think I would have liked the movie even more if I wasn’t holding back vomit the whole time. Just sayin.
- Boat trip Saturday for a good friends 26th birthday and fireworks on the water.
- Tried my first Lime-A-Rita, have you heard of these? Margarita/bud light lime combo drink, holy amazing. But watch out 8% alcohol. They will knock you on your ass.
- Spent majority of my time Saturday attempting to actually get on my raft---buzz rafting makes things a lot harder.
- Joined the fried chicken eatin crew while out on the boat.
- Dodged chicken bones being thrown at my head.
- Floated in amazingly huge/awesome blow-up raft that guy friends purchased for Captain SauceBoss aka Chris’ birthday.
- Watched awesome fireworks show!
- Held onto best friend’s body as she puked off the top deck of the boat. Mental note: all day in the sun + no food + lots of alcohol + rocking boat = lots and lots and lots of vomit. (Poor doll).
- Watched brother-in-law and husband almost walk under the line of fire---that was best friends vomit coming from the top deck.
- Enjoyed time with the hubs and was very thankful for his grocery store/laundry effort- so that I could enjoy my weekend to its full capacity. Thank you, Matty!
Overall, wonderful weekend and this week is a four day work week---thats what's up.