Monday, July 11, 2011

Dundalk Parade Hon!

  To wrap up our fourth of July weekend (and my never ending 4th of July posts) we ended our weekend with the Dundalk parade. I had never been and let me tell you; despite waking up at 7am, the 3 mile walk and the 100 degree weather it was well worth it! We all had fun! It was 3 hours of non-stop entertainment both in the parade and around us. :-) 
This was def. my nephew's favorite part "Firetrucks!!" 
 
Travis and Boss, my Dad, watching firetrucks.
 
Yes, and don't worry. There was a wrestle mania float. Ha! The one guy was stapling the other guys head. Ouch!
 
And a whole line full of souped-up Expeditions.
 
All of the girls at the parade. (Keep in mind it was 100 Degrees)
 
All the girls around Trav.
All in all, fourth of July weekend was def. a great time. It was so nice to have off three days in a row. 

These last couple of weekends have been a little more stressful since Matt and I are on the "house hunt." Still no luck. I think more people have crapy homes then nice, clean homes. Yuck! I feel like I need a shower after most of the house showings. Better luck this weekend? We shall see.

4 comments:

laura said...

God GET OVER 4th OF JULY ALREADY!!! God Lawd!!! HAHA!! The parade was fun. You forgot to write about 'The Untouchables'

TJOsMommy said...

too bad my old house just sold..it was a beauty!!! good luck on the house hunt! :)

Mandy said...

Oh no! lol Where was your old house?

laura said...

Kristen is right her old house was probably just what you were looking for. A townhouse but it had a Flordia room....And it was in Abington.