Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Perfect Birthday Outfit


When I went shopping with my mom a couple of weeks ago for my birthday gifts we found a couple amazing and cheap dresses at Charlotte Russe

The dress I chose for my birthday party was very loose (good for drinking wine) and light (good for avoiding pit marks*). 

I wanted to dress up without over doing it, since I was just hosting a house party. 

I really love the colors in this dress. A hint of turquoise color, perfect for it almost being spring! 

Since the weather wasn’t super warm I paired the dress with a pair of long black leggings and closed toe wedge heels (very comfortable). 

I also threw on a turquoise necklace I had in my jewelry box. 

I love spring/summer dresses!

 Dress: Charlotte Russe Leggins: DSW Shoes: Payless Belt: Forever 21 Necklace: Gifted

*Armpit sweat marks= totally not a cute look. 



 

2 comments:

Brittany said...

You look gorgeous! Turquoise is a great color on you. Hope you had a fabulous birthday!!

Faith said...

How did I miss this post?! I love this outfit!! So pretty!! Loving your shoes too !