Sunday, November 20, 2011

Getting Ready for the Big Move!


My weekend mostly consisted of this, packing the apartment up.

I can't believe how much stuff we have accumulated in just three years (of living in our apartment).

While I packed (or attempted to pack) the husband spent his time at the new house installing a dryer vent and coating/sealing the hardwood floors. 

(Real hardwood. Big vintage area rug.Can't wait to see all come together!)

Matt has spent almost all his time making this home perfect for us.

I feel so lucky to have such a nice hubby.

I was so stressed about buying this house, but Matt really knows how to do it all. 
It's looking really good, I can't wait to move in!
Thanks Matty for being such a wonderful guy! :-)

 This picture, of my Dad and I, is from a few weeks back when we were painting. Can I get an Amen, for that being done with! Painting is hard work!
 This is our kitchen. Clearly, we haven't moved in yet but gives you an idea of what the house looks like.
My nephew, Travis, running around in our kitchen. Really shows off the yellow walls! Ps. Don't mind the trash cans, they are outside now. Ha. We had just bought them when this photo was taken. 

Thanksgiving Weekend we are moving in! :-)






No comments: