Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Rainy Wednesday Night…

Yesterday it rained all day in Baltimore.
So when I got off work and had to take Chase out for a walk, I knew I had to change out of my work clothes.
I deemed these bad-boys appropriate.
Just your average pair of high-water velour sweatpants.
Yup, don’t worry the bottom of my pants did not get wet, at all. They totally served their purpose.  
(Why does Chase actually look embarrassed in this photo? Really Chase, you’re embarrassed of me. I’ve seen you eat and roll in poo. He can be so judgmental.)  
Anyway, once the awkward walk was over I made something I hadn’t made for dinner in a long time.
Chicken broccoli alfredo.
(I put cheddar cheese on top because I forgot to buy mozzarella. And face it; all cheese is good in my book).
It turned out really yummy.
I will have to make sure to keep that one in mind for future dinners!
Friday the husbands band is playing at a bar close to our house.
All us girls are going out to celebrate Emmy’s birthday.
Should be a sweaty, tipsy, dancing, good time!

2 comments:

TJOsMommy said...

that food looks so good! can i get the recipe?

Mandy said...

Kristen,
Yes, it’s super easy.
Ingredients:
I box of Whole Grain Angel hair pasta
2 Jars of Alfredo Sauce- I used Classico Creamy Alfredo sauce, it was really good.
1 Bag of frozen broccoli
Raw Chicken Breast (I got chicken cut in tenders bc it was easier to cut)

Set your oven to 350 degrees
Boil your noodles and chicken (About 10-15minutes)
Steam broccoli in microwave (About 7minutes)
Drain your noodles (when done) and cut up your chicken (when cooked) into bite size pieces.
In a large bowl/pan mix noodles, chicken, broccoli and alfredo sauce together.
Sprinkle on top mozzarella cheese (I forgot to get mozzarella that’s why I have cheddar on top lol)
Cook in oven for about 10minutes or until cheese is melted.
Then served it with garlic bread.
It was Mmmm Mmmm Good! 