Monday, October 10, 2011

Drum Roll Please…

So if all goes as planned, the house is ours.
Saturday morning was the inspection.
I could have barfed all over the inspector.
Luckily, I held it together.
The inspector literally looked at every nook and cranny of the house and found anything and everything that needed to be fixed.
A fairly long list of problems was made.
Which Matt and I have been going over and budgeting for.
Thus, Saturday I was ready to throw-up at any second during the inspection.
There was a lot of this from Matt Saturday, “Babe, just breathe. Take a deep breath.”
Guess I looked as bad as my stomach felt.
Of course, I have been reassured (even by Mother- which was a total surprise) that “NO HOUSE IS PERFECT!”
That makes me feel better.
Here’s to praying all ends up being fine and I don’t lose it.

My nerves are shot, I can’t wait till settlement is over and the house is ours.

I’m ready to dive in and start fixing!


This will (hopefully) be our new 1st home.

Clearly, needs some work and gardens.

Best part about this house, before and after photos!



2 comments:

laura said...

Can't wait to garden with ya!

Helen said...

Congratulations!!! I think it is so neat that you and Laurie will be neighbors!!