Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Text Messages..

I thought I'd make my weekly text message post a Friday tradition.

Last Friday I had posted all the cute and funny text messages that I had received from family and friends.

So this Friday...why not?

I'll start with this picture my sister sent over of my nephew, Trav.


This little stinker is turning into such a big boy.

Not only has he been going "pee pee in da potty" he is now introducing us to his little girlfriends in the neighborhood and making us all act out an animal.

Melts my heart that he's such a big boy these days.

My sister.
Probably Is the funniest person I know.

When we get together it's non-stop laughter.

Now this is a little personal (sorry Laur) but she Never poops at work.

I mean NEVER!

That cannot be healthy.

Uhh I have a stomach ache just thinking about holding that shit (literally) in.

So when she texted me this...

Laur, "Just pooped in work bathroom....details later."
Me, "I'm so proud of you! Go girl"
Laur, "Feels good."
Me, "I can only imagine. Been holding in that shit for six years. You were long overdue girl."

I was the proudest sister in all of Baltimore.

Were entirely too close.

It will only get worse once we live four houses down from each other.

My brother in-law texted me this pic of Trav.

First time meeting the Chick-fil-a cow.

I'm assuming there will be many more of these greetings.

Chick-fil-a is great.


1 comment:

laura said...

Thanks for documenting my milestone!