Monday, August 15, 2011

Shopping & Mexican Food Make for an Amazing Sunday!

Sunday Matt and I woke up to more rain. Uhh. What to do, what to do?
We decided to take ourselves to Arundel Mills’s mall for some retail therapy. Now, Matt is usually all about saving money. Especially now since we are trying to buy a house, but since our luck with the house hunt has been crapy, Matt said he wanted to “treat us.” Score! I ended up getting a fabulous long black coat from H&M (only $30!) and Matt ended up getting a pair of “boat” shoes and two hats. We also went to lunch at a restaurant called “Chevy’s” Mmm Mmm! It’s a Mexican restaurant where all the food is made fresh. So good! Matt was all about us getting alcoholic drinks, how could I object? I love me some cocktails! (Even if it was only 2:00 in the afternoon).We had a great Sunday together; it’s nice to rekindle your marriage. Even though Matt and I see each other, we sometimes feel like we don’t get enough alone time or a chance to really enjoy each other. I think dates like these are so important. I want my love for Matt and our marriage to last a life time; I think we are on the right track!
Gosh, I didn't realize how big my margarita was (and that was the small size).

No comments: