Thursday, September 1, 2011

"Funniest Wednesday Night Ever"

Wednesday, my girlfriend, Jess emailed me and asked me if I wanted to walk the dogs after work. I agreed, as long as she agreed to walk to the snowball stand.

So after work Jess and I walked up to our local snowball stand. Remember, when I talked about my favorite things here. (One being a chocolate chip cookie snowball). Sadly, Matt and I had got snowballs the night before too. Omg. Total chub chub girl over here. But I justified the situation by telling myself, “They close soon. Who knows if we’ll be living down here next year? Only one more.” It didn’t take that much convincing.
So after Jess and I enjoyed our divine snowballs we headed back home. Now, next to the snowball stand is a little bar/restaurant called Harvey’s. (Which we’ve only been too once, oddly). And as myself, Jess and the dogs were walking by an old couple was walking out of the bar to cross the street. I’m assuming to walk home. No big deal. So I was looking the complete opposite way until I heard Jess (in what seemed like slow motion) yell, “Chhhaaase Noooo”
So I look over and long behold. Chase is up on his hind legs with his front paws on the back of this woman’s back thighs and his head straight up her ass. I kid you not! OMG! I screamed “Noooo” and tugged him away. The woman said “Well that’s one way to say hello.” As her husband yelled, “get out of there!” Jess and I died. I couldn’t even look at her. I knew I would completely lose it. We were laughing so hard we couldn’t even breathe. We laughed so hard that I passed gas. (Sorry for the TMI) But once that happened we laughed even harder. Jess thought she might pee her pants. We laughed the whole way home.  (I’m still laughing about it as I type!)
Wow, only my dog.
(But look at that face! Omg! Cutie!)


No comments: